Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Walking home


Einstein once said the expert is not more than a well-trained dog may be a little exaggerate, but practices do lead to better result, and the same for photography. 
We have followed the old ladies we found the Mahamuni and followed them home the 3rd straight day that I can started to picture ahead of time…..not quite, but almost.
Then I realize, a seemingly lucky shot may be indeed lucky for the one who took it; but perhaps everyone has same share of luck but not everyone come back with a great image, I think the difference is not the luck itself, the difference is the practice, work and persistence before the luck that made the difference.
However, it is also true in life, there are real genius!  I am certainly not one, but I have the luck to meet a few of them, and that is my best luck.
Mandalay, Myanmar

No comments:

Post a Comment